Lithuania the heart of Europe, with old traditions that’s make new age charm. Lithuania has been making giant strides in economic development. Education infrastructure that is truly world class, with tuition fees and living cost are affordable there are so many carrier opportunities that a student can explore.
- Capital- Vilnius
- Currency: Euro
- National name: Lietuvos Respublika
- Main cities- Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda, Siauliai
- Telephone code - + 370
- Official language- Lithuanian (lietuviu kalba)
- Climate - Humid continental climate
WHY STUDY IN LITHUANIA
- Best education offered
- Provides Schengen visa with access to more than 25 countries of Europe
- Relatively low tuition fees when compared to most European countries like Sweden, Italy etc
- Relatively low cost of living when compared to most European countries
- Best academic and research facilities offered
- Offers a conducive and safe environment for International students
- Strong economy with booming sectors
- Ranks high in Human development index
EDUCATION IN LITHUANIA
- Higher education institutions follow the guidelines of the Bologna declaration.
- University-level studies are organized in three cycles: first cycle (graduate); second cycle (Post graduate); and third cycle (Doctoral Programs).
- Graduate programs duration – 3-4 years
- Post graduate Program duration – 1.5 -2 years
*Duration varies, depending on Programs.
- 20hrs /per week (from second year only)