Latvia is the country with green landscapes, beautiful cities and age-old cultural traditions. Latvia is not only known for the beauty of nature it the best country for world class education, both in terms of streams and diversity of study programs. Latvian business sectors are buoyant, offering great opportunities to international students. It gives a wide range of courses with budget fees which is affordable for everyone.
- National name Republic of Latvia (Latvian: Latvijas Republika),
- Capital – Riga
- Monetary unit: euro
- Telephone code-+371
- Main cities - Riga, Daugavpils, Vec- Liepaja, Liepaja, Jelgava,
- Official language –Latvian
- Climate - Warm temperate humid climate
WHY STUDY IN LATVIA?
- World class higher education system
- Taught of programs in English
- Safe and welcoming country
- Affordable tuition fees and living cost
- Qualifications accepted across EU
- Curriculum with global perspective
- Attractive stay back and work rights
- One of the strongest economies in EU
HIGHER EDUCATION SYSTEM IN LATVIA
- Universities and other higher education institutions run both academic and professional programs Bachelor's (bakalaurs) and master's (magistrs) in both academic and professional higher education programs.
- Academic Bachelor studies course duration - 6 - 8 semesters (3-4 years).
- Academic Master Studies course duration - 4 semesters (2 years)
- Professional Bachelors studies course duration - 8 semesters (4 years)
- Professional master’s studies course duration - 2-4 semesters (1-2 years)
COST OF STUDY
COST OF LIVING
PART TIME WORK RIGHT