- Name: Germany Federal Republic of Germany
- Capital City: Berlin (3,440,441 pop.) (4,429,847 metro)
- Germany Population: 81,147,265 (2013 EST.
- Ethnicity: German 91.5%, Turkish 2.4%, other 6.1% (made up largely of Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Spanish)
- GDP per capita: $39,100 (2012 EST.)
- Language: German
- Religion: Protestants 34%, Roman Catholic 34%, Muslim 3.7%, unaffiliated or other 28.3%
WHY STUDY IN GERMANY?
- Safe country to live and study
- World class degrees recognised around the world
- Diverse range of study opportunities
- Scientifically oriented study in a wide range of disciplines.
- Lowest tuitions fees
- Affordable living expenses
- Number of scholarships on offer
- Germany ranked at 2nd place in Research & Development and has produced 102 noble laureates of the total 840 noble prizes issued till date.
- Germany is India’s most important EU business partner especially for Machinery, Automobiles, Chemical, Electric products as well as IT
Higher education in Germany are divided into
- Universities of ‘Applied Sciences’
- Colleges of Art and Music;
- The entire system in Germany totals nearly 400 higher education institutions, with roughly 120 universities
- 189 universities of public administrative sciences
- 50 art colleges.
COST OF STUDY
- €500 to 6000 per semester
COST OF LIVING
- Average costs ranging from €350 to €1,000 (US$482 to US$1,377) per month.
WORK RIGHTS AND STAY BACK
- 240 days part time or 120 days full time in a year .Students can work for more hours subject to approval from foreign authority
- 18 months Residence permit
- Authorization to work 20 hours per week
Overall GPA 2.75
- 15 & 16 year Education with 75% or 2.75 GPA.
- IELTS - 6.5 overall or TOEFL - 85points (IBT)
- IELTS - 6.5 or TOEFL - 85points (IBT)
- Work Experience 2 - 3 year at managerial level GMAT - 550
GMAT - 550 (exceptionally required)
- International School of Management, Dortmund
- International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef - Bonn (IUBH), Berlin
- Cologne Business School, Cologne
- New European College GmbH, Munich
- EIIE Eurasia Institute for International Education GmbH, Berlin
- Hochschule Bremen - University of Applied Sciences, Bremen
- Schiller International University, Heidelberg
- EU Business School, Munich
- Accadis University of Applied Sciences, Bad Homburg, Hamburg
- GISMA Business School, Hanover
- IAS International Academy of Students, Lübeck
- Halmstad University and Hochschule Ostwestfallen Lippe, Halmstad / Lippe
- Trier University of Applied Sciences