Malta officially known as the Republic of Malta and formerly Melita, is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea. It lies 80 km south of Italy, 284 km east of Tunisia, and 333 km north of Libya. With a population of about 515,000 over an area of 316 km
• Capital: Valletta
• population: 514,564
• Currency: Euro
• Official Language: Maltese
WHY STUDY IN MALTA?
• Malta is a wonderful study abroad destination for students who are more comfortable in English-speaking regions
• High visa success rate
• Malta is a member of both the European Union and the Commonwealth, and enjoys close ties with the UK. It is a member of the European Higher Education Area
• Beautiful cities, efficient public transportation, peaceful country, with minimum pollution
• Malta is one of the safest countries in the world
• Low cost of living: When compared to other European countries Malta is much more economical. For an outsider, it is easy to live there without taking a hit on their savings. Malta provides high standard of living with moderate costs. Students get added advantages in many places which helps to reduce the expenses even more. The public transport is cheap and they provide special offers for students.
• Malta provides opportunities for an international student to come and experience the island at its fullest. Apart from its quality of education, the culture and people of Malta creates an unforgettable experience for each and every student who comes to Malta.
• The weather, culture and cuisine are extraordinary