Spain is the land with rich culture, vibrant nightlife, and a thriving student scene, it is no wonder Spain is one of the most popular study abroad destinations in the world. Spain has a number of courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate level in English.
- Official name : Spain
- Capital : Madrid
- Area : 505,990square kilometres
- Population : 46,423,064 (2015 EST)
- Currency : EURO
- Official language : Spanish
- Core Industries : Petroleum & Natural gas, fishing, petrochemicals and construction materials, Mechanical, Information Technology
WHY STUDY IN SPAIN?
- Courses with cutting edge technology and high end research
- High visa success rate
- IELTS/TOEFL not required
- The country has many highly regarded institutions, with the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona the highest rated in the 2013–14 QS World University Rankings at 177th
- students can choose Erasmus exchange program.ie; spend a year away from their home university in a foreign country.
- No requirement of learning Spanish language at the time of admission.
- Excellent International study environment with all programs taught in English
- One of the most technically strong countries in terms of inventions
- Schengen country
- Low tuition fees and other costs.
THE SPANISH EDUCATION SYSTEM
- Spain has 76 universities, 50 Universities are state-funded while the remainder are private institutions.
COST OF STUDY
- The tuition fees usually range between EUR 2,500 to 10,000). The exact amount will depend on your program, degree level and the university.
- Rs. 15,000 to 25,000 INR/Month
*Cost of living varies depending on the accommodation taken and life style of the individual