Hungary is a democratic developed country with an advanced high-income economy because of the economy it is had a high quality of life and a very high standard of living. Not only for its living standard Hungary is good for its higher education and training ,education system has been ranked 44 out of 148 countries in the Global competitiveness Report 2013/2014.
- Official name : Hungary
- Capital : Budapest
- Area : 77,700 square kilometres
- Population : 9,855,571 ( 2015 EST)
- GDP per Capita : U.S. $22,100
- Currency : Forint (HUF)
- Official language : Hungarian
- Core Industries :Petroleum & Natural gas, fishing, petrochemicals and construction materials, Mechanical, Information Technology
WHY STUDY IN HUNGARY?
- Courses with cutting edge technology and high end research
- High visa success rate
- IELTS/TOEFL not required
- Sizeable number of courses offered in English so foreign language should not be a barrier for international students.
- Excellent International study environment with all programs taught in English
- One of the most technically strong countries in terms of inventions
- Schengen country
- Low tuition fees and other costs.
THE HUNGARY EDUCATION SYSTEM
- Hungarian higher education is a dual system divided in to:
- Colleges (that usually provide Bachelor's degrees)
- Universities (that usually provide Master's degrees)
COST OF STUDY
- The tuition fees usually range between EUR 2,500 to 10,000). The exact amount will depend on your program, degree level and the university.
- Rs. 15,000 to 25,000 INR/Month
*Cost of living varies depending on the accommodation taken and life style of the individual
- Student can work up to 20 Hrs/Week