The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA), full name I.K. Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, was opened on 1 September 1939 in the city of Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA) is one of the oldest medical universities of Kyrgyzstan. The first batch of the University consisted of about 200 students. The universities of Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Tashkent, Taskent and more helped immensely in the establishment of it in the capital of Kyrgyzstan i.e. Bishkek. KSMA is considered as the prime university among all medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan.
In the University, there are more than 540 faculty members. KSMU is recognized by WHO, FAIMER, IMED as well as by MCI. Students can appear for USMLE, PLAT, NZREX, etc. for further studies in various countries like USA, UK, New Zealand, etc.
Apart from general medicine, stomatology & paediatrics is also available for students from India. The medical library of KSMA is one of the largest in whole of Kyrgyzstan comprising of more than 4,00,000 books and also having digital reading material in CD’s which provide suitable videos and illustrations too.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of medical & Preventive Care
- Faculty of Nursing
KSMA provides best quality facilities and infrastructure for its students. Students are provided with the best opportunities to participate in various extra-curricular activities such as conferences, clinical rotations, seminars, projects and hence their education is not confined to the lecture halls.The atmosphere at KSMA campus is a very healthy and friendly. The campus has various activity centers such as a library, gym, sports complex etc. The KSMA campus is secured with 24 hour security system and guards
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology at the qualifying examination.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRI’s), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s) & Foreign Nationals are eligible.
- Provided that two years of regular and continuous study of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology taken together shall be required at 10+2 level for all the candidates.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open Schools or as Private candidates shall not be eligible.
- Must qualify neet.
WHY STUDY MBBS IN KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY?
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is the Kyrgyzstan Republic’s ranked 1st among the higher medical and health science institutes.
- It is the main medical education center in Central Asia.
- Located in the capital city thus giving easy access to the Manas International airport and other means of transportation.
- This university for pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is MCI and WHO approved.
- The curriculum is benchmarked to International standards.
- The degree is accepted in many countries like European Union, Asia, FAIMER, ECFMG.
- The study medium in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is English.
- 600 highly qualified faculty members among whom some are academicians of Kyrgyz Republic while some are members of NAS Kyrgyzstan and the candidates of science with Ph.D. degrees carry out teaching at the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
- MCI coaching is also available to students pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
- Great infrastructure.
- Institute is equipped to train students. To top it, all types of diagnostics, thermo vision, angiography, endoscopic technique, highly effective means of treatment by hyperbaric oxygenation, laser therapy, modern efferent methods of detoxication are used.
- The medical library of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is one of the biggest in the whole of Kyrgyzstan including more than 4,00,000 books, with 16 branches and five reading halls. The library comprises of digital reading material in CD’s offering suitable videos and illustrations too, which will help students to understand their stream of knowledge very well. The electronic library in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy was established in the year 2005. There are two reading halls with computers with medical education materials.
- The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy admission is hassle-free as no entrance examination is required.
Tuition fee – 1,90,000 Per Year