About the University
The Tbilisi Open Teaching University (TOU) is a Georgian Semi-Private research university located in Tbilisi. Tbilisi Open Teaching University was established in 2002. In 2013 GAU has been granted 5-year accreditation by the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia. Tbilisi Open Teaching University (TOU) is one of the best medical colleges to study MD programme in Georgia. TOU strives to ensure implementation of international education standards in teaching and research and to build the notable educational center in Georgia. TOU offer excellent educational and research environment by modern academic programs, highly qualified professors and best infrastructure.
There are following faculties at the University- Healthcare Sciences, Law, Business and Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences. Tbilisi Open Teaching University runs 18 Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degree programs both in Georgian and English languages in the following fields- Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Law, Architecture, Education Management, International Relations and Health Care Services.
TUITION FEE : 4500 USD PER YEAR
Why Tbilisi Open Teaching University
• Tbilisi Open Teaching University offer the most affordable fee structure and cost of living keeping the quality of education at per with Indian pattern of education.
• Tbilisi Open Teaching University is listed in WHO and recognised globally (Please refer ://www.who.int/en/)
• Tbilisi Open Teaching University is listed in Medical Council of India (MCI).
• The students studying in this university can avail the benefits of students exchange program of USA, Europe, Canada, Australia or Transfer themselves to any USA Medical Colleges after evaluating their current credentials, at any authorized evaluator organization.
• GAU is listed in FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research). Please refer www.faimer.org
• Duration of MBBS course is 5 years.
• Course imparted is in English only. No mandatory language courses.
• Proper Indian Hostel and Indian Food (Veg and Non-Veg).
• Indian warden separately for Boys and Girls with complete security measures.
• A Preparatory coaching for MCI Test (FMGE/Exit) Conducted by the esteemed professors from AIIMS Faculties from the very beginning of First Semester till the end of the MBBS program.
• A Specially Designed E- Learning program equivalent to medical education development and research center (MEDARC) Standards will be imparted in order to bridge the gap of different medical conditions of different patients and also it gives as students and experience of the job reality.
• The present teaching and research process involve 544 Professors, 155 Researchers and 587 visiting professors.